What is a KOL?
KOL is shorthand for Key Opinion Leader, a term used to define the expert physicians, health care providers, and educators who lead the medical community in advancing better public health through research, publishing, and clinical practice.
Thought Leader Select is a specialty firm dedicated to facilitating better collaborations among companies in the biopharmaceutical and healthcare industries and the medical community, all of whom work diligently to promote better public health.
Our assessments of the medical community have featured the following groups of health care professionals (HCPs):
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
- Medical Educators
Thought Leader Select offers the following services to its clients, who number over two dozen of the world’s largest biopharmaceutical and health care companies:
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Identification
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Profiling
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Engagement Planning
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Mapping
- Key Opinion Leader (KOL) Interviews and Surveys
- Medical Centers of Excellence (COE) Identification
- Medical Centers of Excellence (COE) Profiling
- Research and Technology Support