Thought Leader Select believes in protecting your privacy. When we collect personal information from you on our website, by obtaining CVs for use by our customers only, or by gathering data from third party public sources (such as medical associations and directories), we follow the principles of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information from the European Union to the United States.
Information Collected and Its Use
Thought Leader Select website users and visitors may request additional information about Thought Leader Select by providing certain personal information, such as name, e-mail address, phone number, portal login ID and password. Thought Leader Select uses this personal information to perform the services requested. For examples, if a website user or visitor fills out the “Contact Us” form, Thought Leader Select will use the information provided to contact the user or visitor regarding his/her request.
Thought Leader Select also obtains business contact information of health care professionals (including name, job title, company affiliation and contact information) from third party public sources, such as medical associations and directories for use in Thought Leader Select data products and services.
Thought Leader Select uses “cookies” on its website. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to enter a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site. Information collected includes standard information from your web browser, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, referring/exit pages, links clicked, and actions taken while browsing.
Thought Leader Select does not collect sensitive personal information.
Thought Leader Select’s Data Privacy Promises to You:
- Choice. We provide choices about the ways we use and share your personal information, and we respect the choices you make.
- Relevance. We collect only as much personal information as we need for specific, identified purposes, and we won’t use it for other purposes without obtaining your consent.
- Retention. We keep your personal information only as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collected it, or as permitted by law.
- Accuracy. We take appropriate steps to make sure the personal information in our records is accurate. Upon request Thought Leader Select will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. To review and update your personal information, contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to all requests for access, to correct inaccurate data, update information, or delete information within 30 business days.
- Access. We provide ways for you to access your personal information, as required by law, so you can correct inaccuracies. To request access to personal information that we hold about you, submit your request in writing at the e-mail address or postal address shown at the bottom of this page. You may be able to access your personal information and correct, amend or delete it where it is inaccurate, except as follows:
- The burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy in the case in question;
- Providing access to your personal information would be likely to reveal personal information about others;
- Disclosing the information would reveal the confidential commercial information of Thought Leader Select or its clients.
We promise to provide your requested personal information within 30 days of receiving your access request. If we cannot fulfill your request, we will provide you with a written explanation of why we had to deny your access request.
- Security. We take commercially reasonable physical, technical, and organizational measures to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
- Sharing. We share personal information with our affiliates and contractors who process personal data on behalf of Thought Leader Select. We also provide information to our channel partners to fulfill product and information requests and to provide customers and prospective customers with information about Thought Leader Select and its products and services. We also share personal information with other third parties for the purposes for which we receive the information (such as, performance of contractual obligations and rights). Finally, we may also disclose personal information when we are legally required to disclose or when the disclosure is permitted by law and we have a legitimate business interest in such disclosure.
applies to all personal information received by the Company whether in electronic, paper or verbal format.
To access your information, ask questions about our privacy practices, or issue a complaint, contact us at:
Privacy Compliance Officer
Thought Leader Select
4400 Oak Hill Road, Suite 100
Chapel Hill, NC USA